Wednesday, July 30, 2008

back with video @ loumuenz.com

after the grueling lottery league season i took a little break from posting here as well as my main website [loumuenz.com].
after receiving my 2008 stimulus check i splurged and bought myself a halfway decent video camera, fast forward a couple weeks and i now have several videos online including: coffinberry, ghostman/sandman, the tournament, national suicide day, sun god, cobra verde and the sic alps.

within the last few days i have posted videos from the 2008 ingenuity festival including: hot cha cha, the evolution control committee, the free improvisation ensemble of cleveland, civic ballet, robot wars, a tango dance & art alley.

i've been using youtube & flickr [for videos <=90 seconds] and embedding the high resolution file that is usually only available for the 'owner' of said video, not sure how long that hack will last but the quality is quite better than the standard youtube has to offer.

my 2008 ingenuity festival posts can be found here.

all other loumuenz.com video is here.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Megan! said...

Hey Lou! Wanted to invite you to see Good Night, States - a Pittsburgh band - in two weeks. We're excited to be playing in Cleveland! Please get back to me if you'd like a free copy of our album "Short Films on Self-Control". Thanks! -Megan
megan@goodnightstates.com

3:55 PM, September 06, 2008  
Blogger Valencia said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Joyce

http://www.shunmigraine.com

1:03 AM, December 15, 2008  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home